Reliability You Can Trust
At PensionSource, we welcome the opportunity to partner with investment advisors. Our services, fees, and transparency are complementary to the practice of financial advisors who can leverage our strengths to help attract and retain clients. Our strict focus on product services and standards allows advisors the flexibility to bring their unique value to clients through an array of investment choices, model portfolios and other value-added services, such as recordkeeping.
As an ERISA 3(21) fiduciary advisor, we are able to implement policies and procedures that meet a defined standard of fiduciary care and guidance for company sponsored retirement plans. We adhere to the high standards of fiduciary excellence and act solely in your best interest and perform fiduciary duties with a high level of competence and thoroughness.
Due Diligence Procedures and Documentation
Today’s increasingly volatile global economic climate makes it critical for retirement plan sponsors and fiduciaries to develop and maintain investment due diligence procedures and supporting documentation. We work with financial advisors to develop and maintain your client’s investment strategy, which is documented through a formal investment policy statement.
This investment policy statement is used as a guide to evaluate your current investment offerings and measure them against applicable indices and the broader universe of investment options. This results in the confidence and knowledge that your client’s investments are fully diversified, well managed, and aligned with the stated objectives of the plan’s investment policy statement.
Compliance and reporting services include:
- Actual Deferral Percentage (ADP) Test (IRC §401k)
- Actual Contribution Percentage (ACP) Test (IRC §401k)
- Annual Additions Limitations Test (IRC §415)
- Annual Coverage Test (IRC §410b)
- Maximum Deferral Limit Test (IRC §402g)
- Multiple Use Test (where applicable)
- Top Heavy Test (IRC §416)
- Preparation of Form 5500 including required schedules and attachments
- Preparation of plan-level reportable transactions
- Preparation of a reconciliation of items recorded in Form 5500